[LMB] a few more new-e-cover issues

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Fri Sep 4 13:32:46 BST 2015

High contract patterned bar which remains high contrast when reduced to
thumbnail would be better than colored, since lots of people don't have
full-range color vision, and there are lots of very different types of color
vision idiosyncracies (high-contrast-only visions, red-green color
blindness, blue-yellow color blindness, grayscale only vision, color fading
(some ability in the different bands but inability to distinguish some
colors from others, and nothing really being -vibrant- colors...)  vision
only,

--Paula Lieberman