[LMB] typo hunt, Kindle iPad Nook only

Karen Hunt huntkc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 23:11:57 BST 2015

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 11:30 AM, Lois McMaster Bujold <lbujold at myinfmail.com
> wrote:

> On a related subject, I am rereading _The Vor Game_ e-book file this week
> to find and typos, etc., that had escaped my last pass in 2011.
>
> If anyone noticed any in this edition (and this direct-placement e-edition
> ONLY), please do shout out.
>
> I will be doing other titles as the fall wears on, eyestrain permitting,
> but just this for now.

Not sure if this is a typo or not....

The Imperial Military Academy, named in full only in chapter 1, paragraph 2
(all other references are just Academy or Imperial Academy), is elsewhere
called the Imperial Service Academy.

More particularly: The Warrior's Apprentice, The Mountains of Mourning,
Brothers in Arms, Mirror Dance, and Memory call it the Service Academy;
Barrayar, The Vor Game, and Komarr call it the Imperial Military Academy.

Why yes, I do pay attention to awful cross-series details in a very OCD
manner. Why do you ask?

Karen Hunt
ps I'll look around for others over the next day or two.