[LMB] graphic art

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Sat Sep 5 07:18:06 BST 2015

My reaction to those is "euwww"

The solid black areas repell me and so does the starkness of them.   They
don't convey content to me, or -grace- or interest/intrigue me. My emotional
reactions are negative and anti-attraction--I want to look at something
else -right now- and unsee the things.  Also, I find the color combinations
repelling.  I don't much like yellow, or pinky red, or the olive green
color,  or orange, or pink--I like jewel tones, bright colors,  deeps blues,
deep purples, emerald green, not orangey/pinky tones.  So the color palette
in use in the images, also is highly negative to me.  Books with that
artwork on the cover, my neural network would generate "ignore! ignore!
ignore!" responses to.

--Paula Lieberman