[LMB] CoC 25: three-scene cataclysm

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 5 14:48:54 BST 2015

> From: "M. Haller Yamada" thefabmadamem at yahoo.com

> From: "M. Haller Yamada"
> I don't think the "Look at poor old Martou" strategy would have worked in this case
> -- Caz was looking pretty tired and scruffy, too. Goose, gander.

> Micki: Well, who is supposed to replace Martou? Caz, right? Oooh, he's not looking
> too good, young lady. You'd better have MY candidate to watch over what you do.
> That's what I was thinking.

At the time of Teidez's funeral I doubt that most of the lords were aware
that Caz even existed, let alone was a viable candidate for Martou's job.
I guarantee that if Iselle dropped hints about Martou retiring, each and every
one of those lords would start to plan how he'd take over the job, or how a
son, grandson or other relative would do it.

The royina's rather odd secretary wouldn't feature in anyone's plans. Yet.

Gwynne