[LMB] Human/god interaction

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 23:47:28 BST 2015

They can cause a cell to become cancerous, it seems.  They can influence
plant growth over time.  It seems they can trigger fatal autoimmune
reactions.  Their influence often seems to extend merely to the molecular
level - small but precisely controlled alterations.  A pebble seems to be
too much mass.

They can interact with human brains, which would require extensive but very
minor influences over neural firing patterns.  Since neurons are normally
'balanced' between not-firing and firing, tipping that balance would likely
be relatively simple.

The gods possess extraordinary expertise and control.  They lack raw power,
though.