[LMB] Human/god interaction

Elizabeth Stowe estowe427 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 12:21:32 BST 2015

Matt: They can cause a cell to become cancerous, it seems.  They can influence
plant growth over time.  It seems they can trigger fatal autoimmune
reactions.  Their influence often seems to extend merely to the molecular
level - small but precisely controlled alterations.  A pebble seems to be
too much mass.

es: Could you give examples from the books? I'm know nothing about science, so, after reading what Matt wrote, I'm wondering why they don't just give guys like Dondo cancer. Or hives, at least. Is that autoimmune? Lupus?