[LMB] late-series copy-editing/copyediting/copy editing, was Character Study: Gregor - Job dissatisfaction
hilary at powersedit.com
Sun Sep 6 18:19:30 BST 2015
On 9/6/2015 8:56 AM, Tony Zbaraschuk wrote:
> On Sun, September 6, 2015 8:49 am, Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:
>> The next is more of a puzzle, where Miles is describing, not
>> terribly accurately, his mother's military career in the Pretendership to
>> Cavilo, and there are all sorts of Watsonian
>> reasons he might have things scrambled. Thoughts?
> Leave as is. As you say, there are lots of Watsonian reasons for it.
Absolutely. Truth is valuable; Miles has no reason whatsoever to share
it with Cavilo, and at that stage of his life no hesitation about lying
his ass off whenever convenient. What he said worked. Please leave it be.
- Hilary Powers - hilary at powersedit.com - Oakland CA -
- Freelance copyediting and developmental editing -
- "Making Word 2010 Work for You" - www.the-efa.org/res/booklets.php -
- The edit you want - online, on time, and on target -
- Needle Felting: www.SalFelt.com; www.facebook.com/SalFelt -
More information about the Lois-Bujold