[LMB] Attract vs. chased

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Mon Sep 7 02:56:57 BST 2015

I -always- thought of "Every Breath You Take" as a creepy stalker song!

The era that it's from, was not a happy one to be female and want
self-determination in.

Tiens had an easier time of it back then, they didn;t have to spend as much
effort in pretense of being non-controlling during courtship.  (Tien was
after matrimony, not sexual conquests.  He got the woman he wanted for a
wife.... )

--Paula Lieberman