[LMB] OT: AKICOTL: cover art question -- artist name / style ID?

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 05:53:23 BST 2015

On Sep 6, 2015 7:46 PM, "Lois McMaster Bujold"
Snipped

> My artist is my old buddy Ron Miller (old as in "known each other for
coming up on fifty years" old.  We, of course, are timeless.) He does all
_kinds_ of things.
http://www.amazon.com/Ron-Miller/e/B000AP5X66/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1441586459&sr=1-2-ent

> Ta, L.

===

Micki: He does a great job with planets. Really pretty. I'm not generally a fan of
covers without people, but this is really nice. I did some independent googling,
and it looks like he did a beautiful cover for a reissue of Gardner Dozois'
Strangers.