[LMB] graphic art

Karen Hunt huntkc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 17:15:20 BST 2015

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 12:02 PM, Lois McMaster Bujold <lbujold at myinfmail.com
> wrote:
[snip]

> We might could still use a bit more brainstorming for _Memory_, _A Civil
> Campaign_, and, if we eventually work around to them for the UK, _Cryoburn_
> and _Captain Vorpatril's Alliance_.  So by all means keep talking, but
> focus down on "theme of the book, what simple image says it at a glance?"

The perfectly awful picture of a brain comes to mind for Memory. I don't
actually think that's a good idea, though... Maybe an auditor's
chain-and-seal?

For A Civil Campaign, butter bugs are either awful or wonderful, depending.
I sort of picture something with all three of the known types at that time.
The Maple Ambrosia stand at the wedding is probably too complex for a tiny
picture, but I can almost make it work.

Still meditating,

Karen Hunt