[LMB] graphic art

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 02:51:35 BST 2015

Memory: a brain, falling in little pixels, possibly reforming into something
(another brain?) down at the bottom? Vaguely reminds one of an hourglass, the time
that flies by as we mature into a new stage of life?

ACC: A wedding ring is the first thing that pops to mind, but that's not right.
Maybe figures climbing up and down DNA-style spiral staircases? Something to remind
us of biological wealth.

Although, with Ron Miller and his beautiful planets, this might be a good place to
use a planet. Homecoming.

Cryoburn is another time story. Passing to the next part of life (or refusing to
pass). Death. The hourglass is empty.

For some reason, when I think of CVA, I have an image of a package wrapped up in a
lovely bow (or twine). This was such a gift to fans. And there was Ivan's package
that helped kick off all the events.

Micki