[LMB] graphic art

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Tue Sep 8 03:25:08 BST 2015

How about a skelly???

--Paula Lieberman
-----Original Message-----
From: Karen Hunt
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2015 12:15 PM
To: Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold.
Subject: Re: [LMB] graphic art

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 12:02 PM, Lois McMaster Bujold <lbujold at myinfmail.com
> wrote:
[snip]

> We might could still use a bit more brainstorming for _Memory_, _A Civil
> Campaign_, and, if we eventually work around to them for the UK,
> _Cryoburn_
> and _Captain Vorpatril's Alliance_.  So by all means keep talking, but
> focus down on "theme of the book, what simple image says it at a glance?"

The perfectly awful picture of a brain comes to mind for Memory. I don't
actually think that's a good idea, though... Maybe an auditor's
chain-and-seal?

For A Civil Campaign, butter bugs are either awful or wonderful, depending.
I sort of picture something with all three of the known types at that time.
The Maple Ambrosia stand at the wedding is probably too complex for a tiny
picture, but I can almost make it work.

Still meditating,