[LMB] graphic art

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Tue Sep 8 04:08:07 BST 2015

One thing about thumbnails--if they looking "interesting" enough to me, I
can be tempted to click on them to see if there is a larger, more detailed
image with more informtion/visual appeal/visual description of the book to
it.  The "graphic" simple no interesting detail scenery covers, I find very
disappointing...

--Paula Lieberman