[LMB] Human/god interaction

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:28:42 BST 2015

It's not completely clear whether Dondo's death is caused by the Fifth or
the demon that works for him.  But the encapsulating field that contains
that demon must be purely the work of the Daughter.  And it seems to have
something in common with electricity, as well as inducing cancerous (or
cancer-like) growth.  It's this, combined with bits of the sermon in PoS,
which make me think that the gods might be electromagnetic fields, possibly