[LMB] analogy: Quintarians are to Quadrenes as Betans are to Barrayarans

Damien Sullivan phoenix at mindstalk.net
Fri Sep 11 15:44:39 BST 2015

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 10:36:47PM -0600, Margaret Devere wrote:

> I haven't reread HH in a while, but in CoC and PoS, we see all four of the
> other gods, but never the Son. The Son is my least favorite god. What do we

I don't remember seeing the Mother directly; we just get told of Ista
seeing her, and she slips a message in via her saint, I think.  The Son
gets a chatty scene in HH, but yeah, we don't see much of him comparedto
the Bastard and Daughter, and never saw a saint of him.  I've noted
before that the humans he's concerned with seem particularly unlikely to
be saints (as in, 'empty', or submissive to a god's will).

-xx- Damien X-)