[LMB] CoC Chapter 27 -- Shakespeare -- Sonnet 130[1]

Jennifer Johnson jennifer.johnson2557 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 04:31:20 BST 2015

On 12 September 2015 at 19:12, Walter S Bushell <proto at panix.com> wrote:

>> On Sep 12, 2015, at 17:55, Elizabeth Stowe <estowe427 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> es: I know the math that's on Cazaril's mind is the number of deaths he has suffered (now the total is 3).
>
> Interestingly enough, the Daughter answers his question, by telling him to
> think it through. She can’t stop being a teacher.
> --
I LOVE that Caz was totally wrong about marrying Iselle out of the
curse, but because he did what he did, he 'gets' to count an earlier
death as part of the three. He died (spiritually) for Bergon too.

I also love that its not something that can be done by rote. It's too
bad that the Mother wasn't able to communicate more clearly with Ista.