[LMB] CoC Chapter 27 -- Shakespeare -- Sonnet 130[1]

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 02:31:54 BST 2015

Jennifer Johnson said:
I LOVE that Caz was totally wrong about marrying Iselle out of the
curse, but because he did what he did, he 'gets' to count an earlier
death as part of the three. He died (spiritually) for Bergon too.

I also love that its not something that can be done by rote. It's too
bad that the Mother wasn't able to communicate more clearly with Ista.

--
Micki: Now, that's something to think about. I always took the deaths as quite
literally. I figured that Caz physically died for a few seconds, and was revived by

I have a terrible cold today, and the book is at home, so I can't check in my
mind . . . .

Micki