[LMB] Birthday Tixie

mmjustus at mmjustus.com mmjustus at mmjustus.com
Mon Sep 14 17:42:35 BST 2015

Micki: Yes (-:! The peanut butter they produce is naturally (?naturally? OK,
for
certain values of "natural") allergen free, and your body only absorbs the
fat it
needs for instant energy; the rest is converted to fiber. Because,
handwavium. No,
I don't really know; I just know it doesn't have any of the draw-backs of
indigestible fat in our universe. I believe the peanut butter bugs have tiny
top
hats and monocles, as well. A well-dressed food source.

Okay, I'm laughing hard enough to scare felines here.

Megaera