[LMB] A Tejaswini has been spotted (possibly OT:)

Nicholas David Rosen ndrosen at erols.com
Tue Sep 15 01:48:20 BST 2015

I'm a patent examiner, so I search through previous patents, and also non-patent literature for prior art relevant to current applications.  The other day, I saw a published patent application with multiple inventors, one of them named Tejaswini.  This Tej was named neither ghem Estif Arqua nor Vorpatril, nor was any of the other inventors named Ivan, let alone Ivan Xav.  Nonetheless, this brightened my day a bit.

Best Regards,
Nicholas D. Rosen
ndrosen at erols.com
http://ndrosen.livejournal.com