[LMB] OT: Sufficiently Bitter Marmalade (was Birthday Tixie)

M R L Dolbear m.dolbear at lineone.net
Tue Sep 15 03:04:42 BST 2015

From: Adam Ek
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 2:27 AM

>> Oh dear, and you are apparently in the UK.  For those of us in the US,
>> can anyone suggest sources of sufficiently bitter marmalade?
>> Mail order or Boston area, in case it matters.  adTHANKSvance!

> Wegman's in Burlington, MA; look in the foreign foods section.

http://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=849323&storeId=10052&langId=-1

This is the one that Marc and I discussed in April 2014.

Bonne Maman changed the label from "bitter_orange_marmalade" to
"orange_marmalade " without, according to their web site, changing the
recipe.

http://www.amazon.com/Bonne-Maman-Bitter-Orange-Marmalade/dp/B005PULB6C
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bonne-Maman-Bitter-Orange-Marmalade/dp/B005HOR0NE

Little Egret by email (Windows Live Mail)
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames