[LMB] late-series copy-editing/copyediting/copy editing, was Character Study: Gregor - Job dissatisfaction

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Wed Sep 16 23:31:06 BST 2015

On 09/16/2015 04:23 PM, Howard Brazee wrote:
> Patricia Wrede has a book that includes an early edition of its opening chapter along with a discussion and how it was re-written.

I believe Jim Hines released a copy of one of his first books. He
published it with a lot of interspersed commentary, making fun of it and
using it as examples of things he learned NOT to do.

I think I paid $5 for it on Kindle. It was worth it. Good way to make
money off of something he otherwise couldn't charge for. :-)