[LMB] late-series copy-editing/copyediting/copy editing

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Fri Sep 18 21:39:09 BST 2015

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 06:03:12PM +0100, Marc Wilson wrote:
> You are tilting at toy windmills.  Clock time is an arbitrary thing
> anyway, we have certain conventions and they work.  It doesn't *matter*
> if they're not completely rational.

I agree with that statement. it's such a mess because there are so
many ideas of how it should be represented, or discussed, or...

Of course, if you're a C (or C++) programmer, you've come to think that
all numbering systems (should) start at zero, so 00:00:00.0000000000000etc
makes sense to you. :)

                      The eyes of the Lord are everywhere,
                    keeping watch on the wicked and the good.