[LMB] OT: Hisy fits, was copyedit con't

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Fri Sep 18 23:27:31 BST 2015

The back of the throat noise is not really a hiss, though... hiss involves
an ess sound, nnot "ach" type sound--with out the ess, it is NOT a hiss!!!

Computer code has "escape characters" which indicate the the following
material, is other than executable code, etc.

"natural languages" tend to involve greater ambiguity.

Hmm, alas that Dr Whom dropped off the list many months back!

--Paula Lieberman