[LMB] late-series copy-editing/copyediting/copy editing

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Fri Sep 18 23:42:15 BST 2015

Nononononono

0, 1, 2, 3, 4... are integers used for e.g.
enumation/icrementing/decrementing, of the form int or long int

0.0  0,00... 1.0.... etc. are a different day type  (can't think of the
designation at the moment, I haven't been doing programming ot looking at
code for  while .... one of the types is floating point.  It gets VERY messy
and is one of the sources of security holes, when people fail to properly
declare numeric types (or converting between alphanumerics and numbers, for
that matter.... oh, fixed point, floating point are a couple other numeric
data types.

--Paula Lieberman