[LMB] COC: Chapter 28

Walter S Bushell proto at panix.com
Sat Sep 19 17:17:37 BST 2015

> On Sep 19, 2015, at 08:01, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> All in all, it's very clever for so many reasons. Iselle learned a lot from
> her tutor.

And we don’t know how much of Iselle’s wisdom comes from Beatriz, whose dialogs
with Iselle are off screen. All that we see of them together for intellectual
pursuits are in as students in Cazaril’s classroom and Beatriz comes off as at
least equal. Iselle cannot say, “Beatriz gave me the idea to . . ..” as that
would not be regal. She does say that about the fire on the first strike, near
the beginning.