[LMB] OT: breaking rules Wrede works

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Sat Sep 19 17:52:55 BST 2015

Aral was an Imperial Heir and a crony of the Emperor, it wan't his
Vorkosigan status, it was being in the royal family  and a crony of the
Emperor'swhich kept him in the military.... Aral had already contributed
majorly to getting rid of an unacceptable Emperor, and refused to take the
throne himself, preferring Ezar have it--the textev is that Ezar apparently
couldn't convince Aral to accept the position, when he was appealing to Aral
and Cordelia for Aral to serve as Regent, by saying that Aral was the only
person with a better claim to the throne than Gregor.

--Paula Lieberman