[LMB] need a few volunteer proofreaders

Ginnilee ladylavenderofteal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 23:34:36 BST 2015

I'm always looking for proofreading projects while building my business up
again.

Living in a homeless shelter has made it tough to keep it going- worried
about laptop getting stolen when I was downstairs. Now I'm in the
transitional program, I have my own bed, desk & locked wardrobe, allowing
me to work.

Ginnilee P. Berger

I'm Dear, Sweet & Innocent-just ask my cat!