[LMB] Fwd: The release date has changed for The Hanging Tree (Rivers of London)

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Mon Sep 21 15:06:43 BST 2015

> On Sep 21, 2015, at 7:59 AM, fishman at panix.com wrote:
>
>> I always wonder when a release date is changed that much.
>
> But it looks like they dropped the price also. From $7.99 to $5.99.

It’s a mystery.    The sequel to The Rook moved late too.   When it’s a 2nd book, especially when a main feature of the first book isn’t repeatable, I wonder if it is the author not being ready.   But that doesn’t fit a new Rivers of London book.

It could be the publisher decided to push a different book that it saw as competition.