[LMB] OT: New Speculative Fiction Magazine: Capricious SF

Katrina Allis k.m.allis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 20:52:24 BST 2015

Hi all

A friend of mine is organising and editing a new speculative fiction
magazine.  (They do have previous organising and editing experience.)   It
has a particular focus on the Asia-Pacific Region.  Andi explains it far
better on their website than I can.

The first issue is available for free download.  I haven't yet due to the
combination of being beplagued and work. You're also able to subscribe for
1 year for $8 and two years for $15.  I plan to purchase a lifetime
subscription for $50.  Generally, not huge sums of money involved.

They're also seeking submissions for future issues, both fiction and
non-fiction.  Guidelines for submission are on their website.

http://www.capricioussf.org/

If you're interested, check it out.

Katrina

--
I have CDO.  It's like Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, only in alphabetical
order as it should be.

Prayer, he suspected as he hoisted himself up and turned for the door, was
putting one foot in front of the other.  Moving all the same.
Lois McMaster Bujold, _Curse of Chalion_