[LMB] M/F LMB Readership

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 04:24:57 BST 2015

WARNING: I'm going to be a semi-troll, so you can go back and report on File 770
that one of the semi-trolls of this list said:

Well, surveying the list is skewed sampling. Women have higher literacy levels, and
enjoy chatting about things like books. Who knows how many male lurkers we have?
Thank god, nobody has to register their genitals in order to buy a book. At least,
not in the country I live in.

I would say that liking Bujold is more of a state of mind, not the type of panty
you like to wear.

troll warning OFF.

It is an interesting question, but I don't think it really matters. Girls can like
hard SF and uterine replicators and flowers in the Vorkosigan gardens. And boys
can, too, for that matter. (And of course, girls and boys alike are allowed to hate
everything. But I think that says more about that type of person than it does about
Bujold's fiction.)

Micki