[LMB] OT: Deprecation, was M/F LMB Readership

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Fri Sep 25 12:24:31 BST 2015

And it's even -more- obnoxious when the likes of Victoria's Secret
gratuitously hires a b/i/m/b/o model with a British accent to say "pahnties"
to emphasize the deprecatory obnoxious terms....

I have the same emotional revulsion to it that you have!

Cutesy-poo derisive deprecating dismissal....

--Paula Lieberman