[LMB] M/F LMB Readership

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 15:34:04 BST 2015

I am very sure that I confuse people. I wear Reebok combat boots, a
Soviet era mechanical Soviet military watch on a hand woven paracord
band, carry a sidearm [legally, I have a CCL for my state] and probably
seem very masculine to the point of being considered a lesbian but while
I have been known to go both ways in my past I am currently dedicated
hetero [ok, 2 men, but love doesn't subtract but adds IMHO.]

My clothing choices are actually very logical - the boots have composite
toes which protect my feet from being knocked about and have plenty of
space so my feet are not cramped [preventing my chondrocalcinosis from
stress flaring], my bodies electrical system tends to screw up
nonmechanical watches, and the paracord is because I don't like leather,
metal or plastic bands because they make my wrist sweat. Rob got my
watch in Bremerhaven by trading with a Soviet sailor so it is also a
souvenir of one of his cruises. The sidearm is because I spent the vast
majority of my time here in CT with a stalker from my past. And I like
mens clothing because it tends to be made of sturdier material and the
styles don't tend to change as frequently as womens clothing does - I am
frugal to the point of being cheap, better to spend $50 on a mans
garment that will last me for 10 years than $10 per year for the same 10
years on 5 new a la mode womens garments.

On 9/25/2015 10:18 AM, Howard Brazee wrote:
> In general, what people find as sexy are characteristics that belong
> to the desired sex that aren’t common elsewhere.

---