[LMB] M/F LMB Readership

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 15:55:39 BST 2015

On 9/25/2015 10:41 AM, Howard Brazee wrote:
>> On Sep 25, 2015, at 8:34 AM, Aruvqan <aruvqan at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> My clothing choices are actually very logical
>>
>> It discusses why we wear belts, and mentions that clothing styles are more about decoration than practicality.

I wear belts when I get too lazy to tailor my clothing. I had a
moderately extreme hourglass figure and to get my jeans to fit my thighs
and bum, the waist was 6 to 8 inches too large. To get a waist that fit,
it was at least a full size to 2 sizes to small to fit my thighs and
bum. So, I get my pants to fit my thighs and bum and take darts in at
the waistband to make the pants fit my waist. [when I was my optimal
weight, my measurements were 36-22-28 at 5'7" tall and 125 pounds.] I
also wear a belt to have something to support a holster for my Sauer
38H. Even now when fat, I have an hourglass figure, just very ...
junoesque. Though I have lost 65 pounds since July 2014...

No idea why anybody else wears belts. Rob does so his pants don't fall
off his bum. He dislikes suspenders.

---