[LMB] T-Shirts

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 09:34:59 BST 2015

Marc: I'd have guessed something like that, based on yer basic business white
shirt being something like "waishatsu", IIRC?

Micki: (-: Yes. Even if it's blue or pink.

>Getting fifth-graders to say
>T-shirt in the singular is one of the hardest parts of my job. That and a singular
>donut.

"Do(ugh)nuts" has a *singular*?

Who knew?

What purpose does it serve?
--
Micki: LOL. I dunno. The one that fell on the floor? Actually, I know some Japanese
who have the opportunity to use phrases like "half a doughnut" or "just a bite,