[LMB] OT: Undergarment terminology, was M/F LMB Readership

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sat Sep 26 21:29:12 BST 2015

There are some “tighty-whitey” type men’s underpants with a bit of leg.   I accidentally got some once, and found them uncomfortable.  I don’t know what they’re called.

More information about the Lois-Bujold mailing list