[LMB] OT: The Exasperating Case of David Weber

Jennifer Johnson jennifer.johnson2557 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 21:49:34 BST 2015

On 26 September 2015 at 06:59, John Lennard <john.c.lennard at gmail.com> wrote:
> As often with me, a fic response to a canon is accompanied by a non-fic
> response, and so alongside *Honor Among Thieves*, I give you *The
> Exasperating Case of David Weber, or The Slow Death of the Honorverse*, in
> all Kindle Stores now.

Great, I'm in the mood to read a rant about this! I actually enjoy the
Crown of Thorns sub-series, but most of the rest of the stories have
gravely disappointed. Too much info from the Mesan POV - would be ever
so much more interesting to have to figure out what was happening
along with the main characters.