[LMB] OT: Deprecation, was M/F LMB Readership

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Mon Sep 28 20:10:06 BST 2015

Or another question, -Why- is the term "panties" in existence/use for female
clothing--and only as insult if applie to clothing for males??!!

And consider lowest common denominator stuff, such as
o "I see London, I see France, I see [person's] underpants!" -- traditional
for girls chanting...
o "Oh, dear, what can the matter be, seven old ladies locked in the
lavatory.... it was ants in her pantsies, and nobody knew  knew there were
there."
There was another LCD song thing which had "underpants" referring to
girls'/women's garments but it slid my neurons before I could type it.

--Paula Lieberman