[LMB] M/F LMB Readership

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 20:47:04 BST 2015

On 9/28/2015 1:49 PM, Marc Wilson wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 12:05:51 -0400, Aruvqan <aruvqan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> LOL, get in line?
>>
>> Or do you just love me for my Sauer? =)
> Never fired a Sauer, just a Browning Hi-Power, and that was a *long*
> time ago.
>
> No, it was more the dress code.  I'm aroused by "competent". :)

Ah =) I would offer the loan of my P.08 parabellum ['luger'] but it
suffers the typical feed issues so I don't tend to bother shooting it
and as it is complete with spare magazine and disassembly tool [all
serial matching] I prefer to keep it as a collection piece. I can let
you play with my Dad's original issue M1 carbine, the Garand and the AK
sort of got turned into firewood along with the sniper configured Moisin
Nagant and both shotguns.

I also have a thing for competent - probably why I like my fellow
listees, e have a lot of pretty damned competent people that hang out here.

---