[LMB] another hyphenation dilemma

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Tue Sep 29 00:29:09 BST 2015

> On Sep 28, 2015, at 2:51 PM, Karen Hunt <huntkc at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Watch TV? Nope. Commercials/ads drive me nuts. I generally can't make it
> through a half-hour episode without pegging my annoyance meter. Mostly
> they're not the thing I'm trying to watch, and they force me to do a
> context-switch when they happen, which I don't care to have to do.

Often it is details - but the other day I saw an ad for a TV show.   The show seems to be based upon a pill which a guy takes to make him the smartest person in the world - therefore the FBI uses him to solve crimes.

Yes, Einstein should have been a crime  solver instead of all of the FBI agents who used footwork and auditing to get the evidence they needed, instead of spending a decade of hard work to come up with the Special Theory of Relativity.