[LMB] Language, cultures, & diminutives

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Wed Sep 30 16:04:52 BST 2015

"Sugardaddy" is a term used in relationshis of older, affluent man, with a
very much younger woman, who is getting generally significant economic
perks.  There is very definitely a dimensionality of the woman being
pleasing to the Daddy and him exercising the control and power in the
relationship and being a sort of parental figure...

It ties heavily into Patriarchy and patriarchal perks stuff, and female
submissiveness and emotional manipulation.

On a different note, parents sometimes call one another "Mother" and
"Father" etc. in front of the kids, no matter how old the kids are....

--Paula Lieberman