[LMB] proofing progress

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:01:56 BST 2015

On 9/30/2015 11:31 AM, Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:

> I took a break from this proofreading last weekend to... proofread, in
> this case the galleys for the upcoming  Subterranean Press print
> edition of "Penric's Demon".  They looked very pretty,
> book-design-wise.  Publication sometime in 2016, looks like.  No word
> on the cover yet.
>
> The capitalization and ellipses puzzles are still hanging fire.  I
> have reached the stage where _both_ choices look wrong to me, sigh...
I am looking forward to a print edition of Penric's Demon, and to get
the personal property settlement from our insurance company so we can
repurchase hard copies [Uncle Hugo and signed, as it were]

I hated proofreading, and learned to catch some mistakes you need to
read the document backwards so you can catch things. And I have issues
with the words 'sure' and 'together' because they never look like they
are spelled correctly *sigh*

---