[LMB] The Scenes In Between

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:58:24 BST 2016

I think she sat down with what ever news media that existed on Barryar at
the time and gave a candid and frank interview of what occurred during the
time of troubles, answering the questions from the reporters honestly, and
precisely as a scientist.
     And then watched somewhat bemused as the  Barryar news media went
eccentric with the truth.  No cover up was needed.