[LMB] Who says boys don't like to play with dolls?

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 03:43:48 BST 2016

That was horrifying in the most hilarious sense. Or hilarious in the most horrifying sense -- I'm not quite sure what my response to all that was.
But it would be interesting to live in a world where people could objectify objects to their hearts' content. Would that teach them to objectify people more efficiently, or would it teach them that people are different? There are a lot of implications involved.
Micki