[LMB] What animals would the Firsters have brought to Barrayar-to-be?

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 06:56:46 BST 2016

Some while ago, we asked about donkeys, and even Herself herself said she
didn't know about those.  I was wondering what other animals would be
brought to a new colony world.  We know about horses, dogs, and cats, but
what else?

Rabbits?  They're easy to keep and breed like---well, rabbits.
Bees?  Once you've got enough Earth-type vegetation for them; some kinds of
vegetation _need_ bees to pollinate them.
Orangutans?  That would explain some of the Council of Counts, now wouldn't
it?

BTW, I'm seeing if this gets through---I've been having trouble with bouncy
e-mail.