[LMB] What animals would the Firsters have brought to Barrayar-to-be?

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 01:15:54 BST 2016

> From: Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com

>  After all, if a domed colony can have rats in the tunnels..... "the kids cry when we kill them because they're so cute!"

But Komarr is a trading hub - they have centuries of Nexus contact
and a high volume of ships and travellers going through - plenty more
chances for pets to stray away.

Like those cockatoos, or parrots, or whatever they are in one of the
domes. Is the breed given? I always imagine sulphur=crested
cockatoos.

Gwynne