[LMB] Birthday Tixie!

mmjustus at mmjustus.com mmjustus at mmjustus.com
Sat Apr 9 06:08:32 BST 2016

Oh, my.  What a lovely visit to somewhere I'd love to go.  And historical
bits to boot.

Thank you.

Megaera

A very happy birthday to Meg Justus, who is 57 today! We all hope she had a
lovely time sailing on Vorkosigan Surleau, and spending part of the day
enjoying the use of the stables there (also, there's a modest hiking trail
which is kept carefully trimmed of native vegetation, but most people
adjourn to the veranda for relaxation and hot chocolate when the breeze
comes in cold off the lake). Cordelia had signs posted with Modest
Historical Bits along the trail as well, at horseback reading height, so
people would know *exactly* where one count met a singularly unpleasant
death, and where his mistress avenged him.

Happy Birthday!!!

(and sorry for being a bit late. The whole week has been a zoo).

Jean Lamb