[LMB] What animals would the Firsters have broughttoBarrayar-to-be?

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Sat Apr 9 13:04:22 BST 2016

On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 14:58:51 +0100, "M R L Dolbear"
<m.dolbear at lineone.net> wrote:

> [...]

Yes - I've seen them, at the Roaches in Staffordshire!  Escapees from a
wildlife park, I believe.

They were widely thought to be mythical for a long time, until a woman
rang the police after running one over.  She was *most* insistent that
she'd not been drinking, it really was a kangaroo she'd hit.
--
The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents, and the second half by our children.
 - Clarence Darrow