[LMB] OT: Baen eBook Free Month Credit - July 2016

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Mon Apr 11 20:55:55 BST 2016

Somewhere around the end of the month, I buy the Baen E-Books Monthly
Bundle for three/four months out (for example, I bought Nov '03
somewhere between July 31, '03, and Aug 5, '03).

Baen Books has this nifty 'buy one, give some to a new customer'
policy.  If anyone has not gotten anything from Baen eBooks before,
and wants free credit, let me know!  Your e-mail address has to not be
in their database to get a free month. I'll take requests in the order
they appear in my home inbox - sraun at fireopal.org.

The one-time use coupon is worth $9.99 off anything sold on Baen
Ebooks, and is good for one year. If you'd like, you can use it as
partial payment to buy a monthly bundle. If there's one specific
e-book you'd like, you can wait until it is released and use the
credit to buy it.

First two requests gets them - let me know if you have a preference
for month.  If you don't get it this time, I put you on my request
list, and you get first shot as the new months come out.  Here's
what's coming up:

July 2016

Alliance of Equals, by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller
Flag in Exile, by David Weber
The Dragon Hammer, by Tony Daniel
The Best of Bova, Volume II, by Ben Bova
Cobra War Trilogy, by Timothy Zahn
A Call to Duty, by David Weber and Timothy Zahn
A Long Time Until Now, by Michael Z. Williamson
Freedom Flight, by Mercedes Lackey and Ellen Guon

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org