[LMB] Birthday Tixie X 2

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Tue Apr 12 17:34:38 BST 2016

Today we have a double-header! (well, it is baseball season in the US, and
the Boston Red Sox team is one game ahead of the Yankees, life is food).

Kerry Weisselberg, you are 47 today, and we all hope you are having a good
time, especially with your tour of the exhibit with all the stash taken from
the big cellar by Ivan, Tej, and her relatives (though Duv Galeni has been
through like a herd of ducks through June bugs, he put most of it back). In
fact, he stops briefly and gives a summary of the really neat stuff.
Afterwards, you have tea with him and his wife Delia and have a lovely time
chatting about the seal-daggers and which families *didn't* get represented
in that collection.

Happy Birthday!!!

Adrienne Dillon, you are apparently ageless, but that's ok, you're in good
company around here! I hope you have fun with your stay at Graf Station, and
you can stay in the spendy touristy spots if you like. The quaddies learned
from their experience with Miles and other Barrayarans, and now there are
official float-car races and not just impromptu ones (though you do have to
be checked out on them and memorize a long list of safety protocols). You
will also be a guest for a performance of the Minchenko Ballet this evening,
and a modest reception afterwards.

Happy Birthday!!!

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/