[LMB] OT: Another crossing of the Rainbow Bridge

Helen Fenton hifenton at internode.on.net
Thu Apr 14 08:54:27 BST 2016

> On 14 Apr 2016, at 4:37 PM, Aruvqan <aruvqan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My beloved cat Jezabel has passed over the Rainbow Bridge. A part of our house for 16 years, and now leaving a large hole in our hearts ...
>
> http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy176/aruvqan/littlemissgreeneyes.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how much I still miss my beautiful Tabitha. It took me over six months before I could bear to wash away her little pick me up paw prints on my white kitchen cupboards. I howled the whole time I was washing her little prints away. They certainly manage to leave their prints on your heart and memories.

At least she had a good long life in a caring happy environment . Our thoughts are with you and my Lexie sends some smooches and a couple of head bops to cheer you.

From Helen and Lexie the entitlement Calico catlet.